I was looking at the Mikrotik IPv6 page today. This guys are making tremendous progress.
Not bad for a 50$ device.
MikroTik IPv6 support at the moment:
- DHCPv6 prefix delegation for DHCP server.
- DHCPv6-PD client.
- IPv6 Prefix Delegation over PPP interfaces.
- static addressing and routing;
- router advertisement daemon (for address autoconfiguration);
- dynamic routing: BGP+, OSPFv3, and RIPng protocols;
- firewall (filter, mangle, address lists, connection table);
- queue tree, simple queue, pcq;
- DNS name servers;
- 6in4 (SIT) tunnels;
- EoIPv6, ip/ipv6 over ipv6 (IPIPv6) tunnel interface (starting from v5RC6)
- all PPP (Point-to-point protocols);
- SSH, telnet, FTP, WWW access, Winbox, API;
- web proxy;
- sniffer and fetch tools;
- IP services and User allowed IPv6 address support;
- torch, bandwidth test and other tools;
Features not yet supported:
- automatic tunnel creation;
- policy routing;
- multicast routing;